Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the hill side and hickoree's hard goods

So I am getting back into ties again,yeah right I wear one everyday, and I have been checking out Hickoree's Hard goods for about a year,and the guys at HillSide are the same guys slick fellas on line thrifting i love the painters bags !

I have been buying vintage narrow ties that look like what the HillSide are selling cause the cost is way more than my !10 cents for a tie ! ,my collection of skinny ties have overgrown and i need to give them back to goodwill
10 cents a tie i could get rid of a few.
okay okay back to the hill side ties, raw material with selvage two of my favourite words
So these two guys Sandy and Emil come up with this amazing concept.
The Hill-Side a new brand based in Brook land ! Brooklyn, New York. They make neckties, handkerchiefs, pocket squares and scarves out of utilitarian fabrics not commonly found in neckwear, such as selvedge chambray, hemp/cotton selvedge denim, left-hand twill, cotton duck, and waxed canvas. Each piece is hand made at a small factory in New York City.

YES !!and im hooked so hopefully ill see it in real life in two weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment