Thursday, March 31, 2011

ii heart spring

There is something that is so care free about spring that seems to have us free from the bitter cold . It catapults us into equator like living, even if it is a mere 47 degrees. Is it the cool fresh air? Well, maybe it’s the love, recreation, or birth? Well for me it’s the hues, the arte shows, a fresh pair of white trainers (sneaks or airs), and a crisp pair of left hand twill jeans. So here are some garments that I like. Ever since the view the collective ever changing project 10, I don’t feel so weird in my skin
Some garments are slick, some are cool, some timeless or short lived, and some are new to this era .


Enjoy my spring.



































































































This is the essence of celebrating the approach of the warmer weather

No comments:

Post a Comment