Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Allow me to reintroduce myself

Well I have been absent for about almost one year life has changed so much and I have cultivated a new era in life. Today marks a new begging of some sorts,and I have friends that may say I am a bit eccentric, rather crazy about denim and arte itself my name iickomique le arte as an artist painter and as the denim head it's iicky for short. I am now living in Chicago the Windy City,and have grown to love where I live. It's rather small an seclusive to the confines of a small town u.s.a. Suburbia  home ,but I  I live it,it makes me feel completed as a painter.
         i have not been inspired to creat so this is the first day of my creativity
volume one  so be patient with me and if typos pop up follow its raw and rough edges as I leave them visible and incorrect enjoy and I hope to see more of you  


I iicky

No comments:

Post a Comment